Friday, March 14, 2008

1st day of Substitute Teaching

Spring is in the air and it has made all of the kids go a little, um, CRAZY! Still having a great time though... and this Wed. I had the opportunity to fill in for the teacher. I had the class all day by myself, yep, all day. :) I came home excited and I knew, I really knew, being a teacher is where I want, need, will love, to be.

I also wanted to share a great search portal that is for students, educators and parents, really for anyone who wants to avoid inappropriate pop ups... (Great resources and ideas.)

It is midterm week and I have a research paper due in a month, so, posting may be even lighter... is that possible?! Spring break is also fast approaching and I can hardly wait, oh, that's right I have to work. Hannah's school and college have the same week off, however, work is the week after. Bummer!!! Oh well, I will get cracking on my paper. (Todd and I are planning on taking Hannah for a weekend get away, its a surprise for her.)
Happy Spring!!!

1 comment:

lebanesa said...

How is it going? You haven't posted for a while, guess you are real busy and tired. Hope your journey is going smoothly.