Tuesday, February 19, 2008

First day Gitters!

Yikes!! I would never have thought this... I have butterflies flittering around in the already anxiety rid gut. lol I went for a job interview today and I got it. I will be a full-time teacher’s aide and part time substitute teacher. I am really excited, but it just hit me as I was trying to get some school work done and ahead. WOW!! Full-time Mom, Full-wife, Full-time student and now a full-time employee!

Ok, enough of the nerves... I am so excited and knew of the possibility this weekend, so my house work is all caught up. Piece of cake, she says now. :) I am so excited and thrilled to be gaining this experience… I will keep you all posted on how I feel after tomorrow. :)

2 comments:

Bobbie said...

Windy, you are so energetic. God bless you and help you on this journey. This work experience will help you so much and I admire you for your guts and stamina!

Debi said...

If I've learned anything about you Windy from knowing you through bloggin' it is that you are ambitious. I don't mean that in a greedy way. I mean that it is important to you to be good at the things you do.

And everything I've seen you do has been done with guts, gusto, and love. I know teaching will be the same way.

Just don't forget to treat yourself to some bubble-bath time. ;)